Monday, April 25, 2011

00524 Day 57, the Badge

Another day in the House.

The day began as usual, I picked up the phone. It was the Boss.

"Get your ass down here, we need a badge," she said.

"OK, give me ten to get ready," I was still groggy, it was early.

"We don't have ten, make it five and I won't throw you to the dogs."

Another crazy day.

When I got down there, there was words and drawings and the Boss was mad with all the excitement. She'd been on the sugar.


Badge design


"Here's the scene, we do the badge and then we move on to the next big thing. Either that or I throw you to the dogs."

"Ok," I said. There was no point arguing, it'd only make things worse.

Twenty minutes.

"Where's the badge? I gave you the backgammon piece and the components. All you need is the battery, the safety pin and the tape. Now get to it, or I'll throw you to the dogs."

I didn't sign up for this.

Ten minutes go by, the magnets are on and the little guy is almost done. Just the circuit to do and I'm clocking off.


Badge man


Five minutes more.

"It's done. Can I go now?" I ask.


Badge Badge


"I like it. Now get outta here, before I throw you to the dogs," she shouted.


Badge Demonstration


Just another day in the House. Can't wait for tomorrow. Never can.

No comments:

Post a Comment