Tuesday, March 03, 2009

00337 Feb catchup

Most importantly this month - the emergence of another question to add to the hitherto unpublished list:
What covers most of the sea bed?
Here's the only other two I can remember:
What's the difference between a Prime Minister and a President? Why do some countries have one, the other or both or none?
and
Is honey better for you than sugar?

Maybe I get the answers, maybe I don't.


In other news, Skiing (or rather snowboarding) accompanied by obligatory drinking:

My stick The Fridge

And how much more forgettable could fishing be?
Seven Pollock totaling around 60-70lb? I can't even remember all their names, but they fill my belly just the same.

Fishing

Fishing Gulls


Still to come in march - paint roller man and a guy made from bits Cara gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment