Friday, August 19, 2005

00066 Nailing the tacks

IMGP2300adjusted2
IMGP2300adjusted2,
originally uploaded by Lenny & Meriel.
Looking back on todays session, I guess I'm quite satisfied with the progress. I got the port tack down a bit better and learned alot about kite position and power management (in that I had it wrong and I don't have a clue repectively). It seemed a little frustrating at times, but I think it's because I'm getting tired of walking up the beach. Just a little while longer and I feel like I'll be spending much more time in the water.
Spoke to Dan about the going upwind thing and he said that it's all down to board skills. Bummer, I don't think I have any.
Still, got some cracking runs in and did pretty much what I set out to do. It's all good, but I did get spanked a bit - only to be expected.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:51 pm

    are they still looking for the next james bond?

    ReplyDelete