Saturday, February 19, 2005

00005 Fridge magnet fluff

Another list, this time a home-made one taken from our fridge.

You don't want to be continuously monitoring the fridge to catch new material, but once in a while it's nice to get a snapshot:

• The crying girl lives on TV
She thinks if she stares
The sad will stop

• Lust after lovely smooth sausage
But always shake & heave

• Like not my luscious apparatus

• Produce chocolate acheingly

• I sit on his tiny rusty sausage crusher

• Death is the butt of life

• My car is & I am ( from George - a man who loves his car)

• Why boil peaches

• Eternity with still music is an easy gift for our delicate friend

• Ask them to cook summer puppy and mad feet honey

• True need is smell

• Rain is pink water

How terribly profound. Also interesting to note that noone seems to be able to use the word "sausage" to create anything other than a excerpt from a "Carry On" script.

Finally, please someone code a fridge magnet poetry application which will take text from the clipboard and divvy it up into draggable words and then save both sets of words and the poetry as workspaces. Well don't look at me, I'm not going to do it.

I still don't expect this will last.

No comments:

Post a Comment