Friday, September 02, 2005

00068 Wakey, wakey

Wakeboarding again last night with Dan and Carrot. Much more success than last time (although not too surprising as that was also the first time). I got straight up every time with no problem and managed almost a full circuit. I can really see how a flat, calm day with water like glass would be something to look forward to.

Oh, but of course with the staying up thing comes the going faster thing and with the going faster thing comes the falling off faster thing and with the falling off faster thing comes the concept of "water as a solid". I landed really heavily a couple of times, really heard the bells ringing there. Still children have turned my brain to jelly, so no harm done, it just swills around in my skull like any other inert substance.

No comments:

Post a Comment