Sunday, September 25, 2005

00073 Upwind

So in a force 4 on Friday 24th September I got upwind on about 6-7 tacks. There are a series of buoys set about 10 yds apart which I watched as I tacked Port & Staboard. When I started I was upwind of the first (nearest the beach), when I ended the run (wind died) I was upwind of the second. All I need now is a decent wind, a bit of time and I'll be cruising upwind and out into the bay, wherupon I will be boosting like there is no tomorrow.

Watch this space.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:42 am

    Sony debuts Vaio FJ in red and blue
    Sony's Vaio FJ in basic black and white not doing it for you? Then check out the red and blue versions, which Sony will ship in at least some markets early next year.
    Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my Lowest Gas Prices related site.

    ReplyDelete