Tuesday, February 14, 2006

00126 Gusty Vazon

Slightly worried about the fact that this has just turned into a log of when and where I go to KAP, kitesurf or shoot. I'll look into the creative side of things later.
In the meantime I was of course out kitesurfing at Vazon today. Really gusty, I guess because there was too much south in the wind, meaning that it came over tehheadland and became more turbulent as a result. Still, got a couple of good runs in - but I wasn't going to start jumping in those conditions, no siree.
Oh, didn't I mention, I got lofted and dumped in the shallows thank goodness for seat harnesses. So much for not jumping.
Out shooting tonight. Wonder how the exertions of the kiting will affect things.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:03 pm

    Swine, I haven't been out for ages...not since, eerrr, Kenya, then I had to go skiing....ooh no I mean, OK I'll shut up. New kites are on way! Pray for wind at the weekend.

    ReplyDelete