Tuesday, July 05, 2011

00594 Day 124, Drawdio 2.0

Drawdio 2.0


Drawdio 2.0 WIP


Love Drawdio?

(Not really, but I'll just smile and play along in case he's the violent type)


Remember the old one?

(No. Who is this guy anyway?)

Tired of wires?

(Just nod, it'll be over soon)

Want to be free of the breadboard?

(probably a good film on tonight, I'll check out film 4 or ITV4)

Still want that great sound?

(shopping tomorrow, mustn't forget the list)

You can't have it! It's mine, all mine, I tell you!

(wow, wasn't expecting that)

I didn't burn the candle at both ends for you to have the power of cutting edge portable custom tunes at your fingertips, you fools! Who's the daddy now, mmmmm?


(well, that got my attention. That, and the gimp costume he's wearing)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:57 am

    what software did you use for the circuit board

    ReplyDelete