Monday, April 04, 2011

00504 Day 39, the Linocut Print

Another day, another awesome discovery. So how come I was never press-ganged into doing this. The planning, the cutting, the printing, the cleaning - oh, hang on ... maybe not the cleaning, but the rest of it was bang-on, 100%, bonafide awesome.


The Linocut Print


The Linocut Print Cutting the lino


The lino cut


If I was the kind of person who said "Dang" everytime he saw something awesome, I'd be saying "Dangdangdangdangdangdangdangdangdangdangdangdangdangdangdangdangdang". Boy, glad I'm not that guy. He sounds like a twat.

2 comments:

  1. where d'you get your lino cutting stuff. I want to do this. Immeadiately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabs' daughter gave it me. It's awesome. I've got the bits if you want to borrow.

    ReplyDelete