Tuesday, May 24, 2011

00549 Lag

Although the Make-a-Day project is running smoothly along, I have two problems.

One is that I am approaching the 100th day and there is some expectation amongst certain members of my family that this might be a terminal event. I am now faced with the reality that I have now institutionalised myself into constantly thinking and making and cannot easily extricate myself from this closed existential loop.

The other, less problematic quandary is that of the documentation and, more crucially the blog posting of each day. You see, very much like a mildly dyslexic man who has invented the world's most compelling and addictive boardgame based on a sauce made predominantly from the fruits of the tomato vine, I am constantly playing katchup.

No comments:

Post a Comment