Sunday, June 26, 2011

00587 Day 117, Sublime PCBs

PCB mania


PCB mania


PCB mania



It is our most sacred law that the work that flows from our hands must be unique - every piece must tell it's own story.

Yes, yes, I realise that, but it's just that I'm really into this thing right now and I'd really like to get better at it. I mean look at it, the tracks have got much thinner and I've got really good at this toner transfer method and the etching thing is really coming along too. I mean, you only have to look to see that it's going somewhere awesome.

SILENCE! The elders have spoken! There will be no more said on this matter, it has been decided.


Yes, I understand all that, it's just that I've kind of found that every time I make one of these things it has it's own uniqueness hidden deep within the detail of the tracks.

What did I just say about being quiet!

Look, I'm sorry, but I think I'm in the right here. All these boards I'm making are beautiful in a singular and very different way. It's all just a matter of perspective. I mean you know I would never go against the wisdom of the elders, it's just that sometimes I feel I have to challenge the received wisdom.

STILL YOUR TONGUE! The second most sacred law is that you must NEVER challenge received wisdom!




Oh, I didn't know that. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment