Sunday, June 12, 2011

00572 Day 102, the iPad Stand

the iPad stand


the iPad stand the iPad stand

102 is a semiperfect number,a sphenic number and the sum of four consecutive prime numbers (19 + 23 + 29 + 31). It is the sum of Euler's totient function φ(x) over the first eighteen integers. It is the third base 10 polydivisible number, since 1 is divisible by 1, 10 is divisible by 2 and 102 is divisible by 3 (this also shows that 102 is a Harshad number). It is, of course ironically the amount of times that I have lost count of the number of days the MAD project has been running (in my defence, I forgot twice on the second day, meaning I fully remembered that I had started on Day 1 - I'm not thick, y'know).

It should be abundantly obvious that there is little to be said about the production of a stand for an iPad, beyond the drawing of extravagant curves, the cutting of thick card with a scalpel and the fitting together of the pieces into a rigid structure which can then be broken down for travel purposes. I now use it every day and can confirm that it has an awesome rating of 6.234x10**14.


No comments:

Post a Comment