Thursday, June 30, 2011

00590 Day 120, Scoreboard 2.0

Scoreboard 2.0

Scoreboard 2.0

Scoreboard 2.0 Scoreboard 2.0 Scoreboard 2.0



Dear Agony Aunt

I am writing to you in the hope that you can help me. I am a married man in my forties and am suffering from a significant increase in aggressive domestic verbal traffic (ADVT). This is as the result of the following:
1)I am right and my wife is wrong
2)I am wrong and my wife is right.
There appears to be no middle ground and I am going out of my mind. What should I do?

Yours on the verge

Killer Husband


Dear Killer Husband (love the userID)

I've got just one word for you (followed by a number) - SCOREBOARD 2.0

Increment the appropriate score each time one or the other wins. First one to ten is the winner. Loser takes a fatal dose of sleeping pills and backs out gracefully. Problem solved.

Yours calling the police

Agony Aunt

No comments:

Post a Comment