Tuesday, March 01, 2011

00465 Map, the movie

I've dived into the matter of making the rules for this game with a zeal that can only be described as administrative. So, time being precious as it is (but not as I perceive it when I'm slouched in front of the TV), I'm going to satisfy myself with a) the work I've done so far and b) these two vids showing the game play. The original post with basic rules is here

If I were to draw a Venn Diagram of the relationship between a video long enough to adequately illustrate the graceful nuances of the gameplay and one which was short enough to fit the attention span of a patient adult, the union of these two groups would be an empty set.

So, I've opted for two short vids just to give the gist:





It was 1-1 in the end

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment