Monday, March 21, 2011

00488 Day 25, "Oh not it isn't"

I'm not overly concerned about repetition, probably because I'm just not concerned about repetition.



Oh no it isn't


You thought it was a book, but no. Because I live every second of my life as closely to the Ninja code as I can, I am always looking for opportunities to conceal covert devices.



Secret Firestarters Club Kit No. 1


Admittedly I have no covert devices and have had to settle for the "projects in a matchbox" from Day 4 and Day 18. The other two matchboxes have been cleverly filled with matches and can be used to make fire (which, when you think of it, is pretty amazing)

The Neodymium magnet to close the box is a throwback from the old backgammon board days. That's old skool in my book (did you see what I did there?).

Did I even mention how unconcerned I am about repetition?

1 comment:

  1. The department of redundancy department likes that there are two boxes of matches. Still, it would have been better if they had been books of matches hidden in the book. Keep trying.

    Dave.

    ReplyDelete