Sunday, March 13, 2011

00479 Day 16, the Caddy

- So how does this work?

- Well, you just talk about how you feel and we just take it from there.

- I feel pretty good.

-Do you?

- Well, I have moments, you know, like everyone does.

- Describe these moments to me.

- It's kind of hard to put into words.

- Try.

- Ok, well, I guess it's like I sometimes feel like I'm just being used.

- By who?

- I dunno. But it's like I'm only able to concentrate on one thing.

- You mean one thing at a time?

- No, I mean like just this one thing.

- And what do you think is giving you this impression.

- Well, it's all the cards I have here, I mean look at this one:

Card

- Mmmm. I see.

- What do you think it means?

- Well, I've personally never seen this kind of thing before, but I've read about it.

- What is it?

- I don't know quite how to put this, but you're a card caddy.

- A what?

- A card caddy. You carry cards. Someone uses you for carrying cards.

- oh.

- It's perfectly alright. The only problem is that you've been made by someone who's had a busy day and who then subsequently had to host a dinner party.

- But why should this all be so strange?

- Ah, well that's simple. You see you've been made in hurry and whoever made you has become so obsessed with finishing you that he's stayed up until 2am finishing you and making up this whole scenario in which you and I are talking. I can see that you might have been constructed more elaborately had there been access to the proper tools, but on the up side, you are made entirely from high-grade maple.

- Are you sure?

- Oh, yes, very sure. Look here's some pictures of you:

Card Caddy

The back end

- Oh, I see. Is this going to last for long?

- No, he's going to be now.

- Thank God for that.



ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...

2 comments:

  1. I've got a project for you here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can join the queue, no one gets preferential treatment

    ReplyDelete