Anyhoo, and with no other alternatives in sight, I opted to base today's thing on AWESOME!
Should you find yourself in disagreement with the awesomeness, there is a standard protocol to follow:
- Note the date and time when the disagreement occurred.
- Contact the local "I Don't Think It's Awesome" office (and BTW, good luck with that).
- Request a meeting with their regional representative. You may find this difficult, as this whole thing is made up, but persevere. Remember: this is a matter of principle.
- Fill out the requisite form - A55Ho73, if memory serves.
- Have an eye test (you need one so badly you should also take anyone who has been near you today).
- Dance the dance of fools - don't worry, you will find yourself to be an expert.
- Seek counseling when your case has been adjudicated and returns the inevitable verdict that you are and have always been deeply wrong.
- Strain to hear the distant sounds of my laughter.
This was totally made by sticking a bolt into a piece of wood, shaving it down a little with a plane. cutting the end off the bolt, sticking the whole thing bolt-first into a drill, clamping the drill trigger and sticking the drill in a workbench, throwing away the health and safety book and shaping it all up with coarse grade sandpaper.
I accept no responsibility for your lack of ability to agree with me, or my subsequent bird-flipping. Your house may be at risk if you play with explosives.